If you need a solid, dependable work truck or commercial van for your business, look no further than Bob Moore Ford Commercial, serving customers in Moore, Oklahoma. You’ll find great deals on your favorite models, like the 2021 Ford F-150 or the Ford Super Duty lineup.
- Convenient location near where you work
- Flexible terms with commercial financing
- Experienced service technicians for fast maintenance and repairs
Give us a call to schedule an appointment or just stop by to see our entire commercial inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Ford Commercial
Learn more about the Ford Transit Van or F-150 when you get behind the wheel. Find out how it works for your business needs with a test drive at Bob Moore Ford Commercial.
Financing a Bob Moore Ford Commercial Model
Here at Bob Moore Ford Commercial, we offer terms specific to your company’s needs, whether you’re buying one vehicle or an entire fleet. We make it easy to finance a truck that will enhance your business productivity and bottom line.
Vehicle Service Team
We understand that your time is valuable, which is why we provide fast service and repairs for your commercial vehicle. The service technicians are certified and trained on Ford vehicles and will help keep your Ford in optimal condition with a full range of maintenance tasks.
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection
- Battery testing
- Tire tread check and replacement
- Tire rotation
When your vehicle needs repairs, we’ll make it our priority to get the job done right and fast to get you back out serving your customers. We take care of all repairs from minor issues to major engine and transmission work.
Sights in Moore
Established as part of the Land Run of 1889, Moore was named for a railroad employee who stuck his name on a boxcar to receive mail. The name stuck when the town was legalized in 1893. The town remained small until 1961 when more land was annexed, driving the population from just over one thousand to nearly 19,000 a decade later. As part of Tornado Alley, Moore has seen its share of devastating tornadoes with the deadliest of the time in 1999, which had a wind speed of 301 mph, the highest wind recorded on Earth. Today, you’ll find much more to recommend Moore than just its infamous weather events.
- City of Moore Farmers Market – Located in Central Park, this market meets twice a week with fresh produce and handmade goods, depending on the season.
- DZ Comics and Gaming – More than a comic bookstore, DZ is a fun center for the family with table top games, comic and manga books, and more.
- Skate More – Bring the whole family out and rent pairs of skates to practice your skills or plan a birthday party for kids.
- Buck Thomas Park – Spend the afternoon at this city park with the family or friends, which features a skate park, large playground, sand pit, picnic pavilions and more.